Super Easy Breakfast Cookie Recipe
1. 1 Tablespoon honey or maple syrup
2. 1 teaspoon vanilla
3. 1-3 Tablespoons chia seeds
4. 3/4 cup peanut butter
5. 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
OPTIONAL MIX IN’S : 1/4 CUP MINI CHOCOLATE CHIPS, CHOPPED ALMONDS, RAISINS, PUMPKIN SEEDS, PROTEIN POWDER, FLAXSEEDS
1. Place the peanut butter, honey and vanilla in a microwavable bowl and microwave the ingredients for 20 seconds.
2. Stir the mixture until well combined then add in the remaining ingredients (and any extra mix-in’s).
3. Stir well and ensure everything is well incorporated.
4. Roll the mixture into 8 balls and place the balls on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Press the balls flat slightly and place them in the fridge for at least an hour to set.
5. Store breakfast cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for up to two weeks.