Keto Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcakes
|Keto Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcakes|
A rich keto chocolate sour cream cupcake recipe. It’s low in carbs, sugar-free, gluten-free and keto-friendly.
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 2 cups of sugar substitute (I used Swerve granulated)
- 1 cup of finely milled almond flour ( sift the almond flour for best results)
- ½ cup of coconut flour
- 3 teaspoons of baking powder
- ½ teaspoon of sea-salt
- 1 cup of strong coffee
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup of melted butter cooled
- 2 eggs
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Line two 12 capacity regular sized muffin tins with cupcake liners.
- Melt the chocolate in a double broiler, set aside and allow to cool.
- Combine the sugar substitute, almond and coconut flours, baking powder and sea-salt. Set bowl aside.
- In a small bowl combine the hot coffee, sour cream and melted butter.
- Next using an electric mixer or standup mixer add the coffee mixture to all the dry ingredients and mix gently on low.
- Allow the mixture to combine well. .
- Next add the whole eggs one at a time and mix until fully incorporated. Make sure to scrape the bowl several times during the mixing process.
- Lastly, add the melted chocolate to the batter and gently fold in the chocolate with a spatula until well blended.
- Pour batter into the cupcake lined muffin tins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the cupcakes to cool before serving.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator. This recipe also freezes well.
Visit [email protected] Chocolate Sour Cream Cupcakes for full recipe