Keto Butter Sugar Cookies
Keto Cookies! Amazing ketogenic diet cookies – Easy sugar low carb cookies. BEST keto dessert, keto snack or keto breakfast idea. Try these simple & quick homemade keto cookies sugar butter. Similar to a shortbread & sugar cookie but better! Gluten free, sugar free, healthy keto cookie recipe. Great sweet & savory treat for a low carb diet. Great on the go snack idea or make ahead after meal idea.
- 1 Stick of butter
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1 ¼ c. Almond flour
- ¾ c. Swerve or other keto friendly sweetener
- 1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- Dash of salt
- Combine one stick of butter and ¾ of a cup of Swerve
sweetener in mixing bowl. Mix butter and Swerve together until creamy.
- In another bowl, combine almond flour and baking powder.
- In the mixing bowl with the butter mixture, add 1 beaten egg and 1 tsp of vanilla. Mix
together until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, and mix on high speed until thoroughly combined.
- Place the dough in plastic wrap. Wrap the dough tightly, and place in the
fridge for at least 1 hour.
- After 1 hour remove the dough from the fridge and Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
- Roll the dough into small balls about the size of a large marble. Place 12 on a baking
sheet. These cookies will expand so leave space between each cookie.
- Using a fork, press down gently on each of the cookie dough balls*.
- Bake the cookies for 10-15 minutes, remove the cookies when they are golden brown. Let
the cookies sit and cool on the baking sheet for several minutes. They will harden as
they cool, making them easier to remove.
Recipe Adapted From : kimspireddiy.com