Cucumber Cream Cheese Spread
|Cucumber Cream Cheese Spread|
Cucumber Cream Cheese Spread is perfect for bagels or crackers. Fresh cucumbers, green onions, Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese.
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Food processor instructions:
- Trim away roots from base of green onion, place in food processor. Add cucumber to food processor bowl.
- Cover and process until coarsely chopped.
- Add cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Cover and process until smooth. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for flavors to blend. Please don’t skip this step and try to eat it right away – trust me, it makes a big difference in flavor when you let it hang out overnight.
Electric mixer instructions:
- Finely chop the cucumber and the green onions.
- In a medium bowl combine cucumber, green onions, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight for flavors to blend.
Visit [email protected] Cream Cheese Spread for full recipe