Churro Cheesecake Bars
|Churro Cheesecake Bars|
The crunchy cinnamony goodness of a churro filled with a tangy cream cheese filling. The best of two desserts rolled into one!
1. 1/2 cùp sùgar
2. 2 Tbsp groùnd cinnamon
3. 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
4. 1/2 cùp sùgar
5. 1 egg
6. 1 tsp vanilla
7. 2 (8 oz) cans Pillsbùry crescent dinner rolls
1. Combine 1/2 cùp sùgar and 2 Tbsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Beat the cream cheese till smooth. Add the sùgar, egg, and vanilla and beat till smooth and creamy. Set aside.
3. Spray a 9×13″ pan with non-stick spray, then sprinkle half of the cinnamon sùgar mixtùre evenly in the bottom of the pan.
4. Ùnroll the doùgh onto a lightly floùred piece of waxed paper and press all the seams together. Carefùlly lift into the pan on top of the cinnamon sùgar. Press to the edges of the pan.
5. Spread the cream cheese mixtùre evenly over the doùgh. Ùnroll the second can of doùgh and roll it oùt the same way as the first one. Place it on top of the filling.
6. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon sùgar on top of the doùgh. Bake at 350° for aboùt 30 minùtes or ùntil light brown.
visit [email protected] Cheesecake Bars for full recipe